Thursday, October 16, 2014

My Favorite Travel Tips



Do you know travel sites can track your visits, and often increase the price because you've visited them before? What to do?  Use a private or incognito window when booking flights and hotels online

You can also use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Shift+N (Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS) and ⌘-Shift-N (Mac) to open an incognito window.

How do you keep your charger and cable cords from tangling in your purse?  I use an old eyeglass case.

Years ago, when I first got into the travel industry, I saw a spot on a tv show where they showed how to roll clothes before packing to save space. It works beautifully.


In Smart Packing for Today's Traveler, packing expert Susan Foster shares how-to secrets discovered during hundreds of business and pleasure trips:. Learn to pack for every trip - for business or vacation, for men, women, and children, for any place in the world. . Discover how to dress for all seasons at any destination. Know which fabrics and styles are comfortable and packableIt also includes travel safety tips.

Smart Packing For Today's Traveler  Check it out now.!

If your clothes get musty smelling in a suitcase on long trips, slip in a couple of dryer sheets. I also slip them into my shoes, which I stick in those travel type shower caps.

One of my travel buddies uses a daily pill container to keep her jewelry easy to find.

This camo pattern hanging cosmetics bag is the perfect solution for keeping your beauty accessories protected while traveling! Don't leave your style at home. This hanging organizer is perfect for traveling or to just keep everything together at home!

I learned this tip from a frequent travel friend. She reuses those little travel size containers by filling them with products she has at home.

One of the best travel saving tips I ever read was to buy airline tickets around 3:00PM on Tuesdays. 





Something I wish I had sent myself postcards from each special place I visited. Trust me, as age sneaks up it is easy to forget all the places of interest you've been to.

In today's electronic world, there are some items we have to have when we travel.

Convenient, Dependable Design for Worry-Free Travel
Hotel rooms, airport terminals, and coffee shops never seem to have enough power outlets to handle all your devices at once. With the Belkin Mini Surge Protector, you no longer have to choose what to charge first.


Charge and Protect Available now at Amazon





2 comments:

  1. If I was a traveler, I'm sure I would appreciate all these great tips!

    ReplyDelete