Friday, January 17, 2014

Cruise and Tour FREE. I Do It, So Can You



Welcome to the world of free cruises and tours.

Do you dream of traveling to far off  places like a
warm breeze touched beach in Hawaii, a soothing Spa in Arizona, or a relaxing cruise in Alaska or the Caribbean?

How about a tour of the major countries of
Europe?


Are you an adventurer? Do you want to capture the thrill of scaling rugged mountains, exploring jungles, and shooting the rapids? Or like me, in the photo  below, Ice Fishing on the Bering Sea.


Over the years I have gone from the Bering Sea in Alaska to the Fjords of Norway, FREE. I have cruised to most of the Caribbean Islands, as well as the Greek Isles. I spent a week in Aruba enjoying all of its delights, and I drank a secret potion prepared by a tour guide in Fiji on my way back from my tour to Australia and New Zealand. 

The trips were all FREE. 


This blog shows how you can do it too.
In just six easy steps 

I marveled at the majesty of the tip of Mt. McKinley in Denali Park, Alaska, and warbled the blues in New Orleans.
I strolled through Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen, gazed transfixed at the ruins of Pompeii, and absorbed the inspiring art at the Sistine Chapel in Rome. 
I was awed by the beauty and acoustics in The Opera House in Sydney, Australia, and I will never forget, there is no way I can ever forget, the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and Gay Paree! 



How was I able to travel to all these fantastic places FREE?
You will do it too In just six easy steps 

My name is M. Bradley McCauley, and I invite you to learn how to Cruise and Tour FREE.

In this Six Steps to Free Cruises and Tours Blog, you will learn how easy it is to become a cruise and tour group leader and travel FREE.

Find out how Alicia went on a luxurious 7 day Caribbean Cruise FREE.

And how Walter filled a life long dream of going to Australia. He followed my Six Step Plan and went FREE!


Will I See You in Paris?
Get updates in your email. Subscribe now in the form on the right. 




Check this out.....  


You don't have to be a certified travel agent to sell cruises for Travel Agencies. Find out how to in this easy to read and follow book.











All poster photos are from Free Vintage Posters

No comments:

Post a Comment